63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire (0.6mm 50g/0.11lbs)
- ★ Fine Solder Wire ★ Less smoke and rosin splash while soldering. Bright and strong soldering points, no evil smell. Plus there’s less residue after soldering.
- ★ Easy-to-use Soldering Wire ★ Uniform heating and excellent flowability make soldering a breeze. Just take this pocket-friendly gadget everywhere (Gross weight: 0.11lbs/50g).
- ★ Reliable Rosin Core Solder ★ Diameter 0.6mm (0.0236 inches); Tin 63%-Lead 37% (Sn63-Pb37); Flux 1.8% features superb inoxidizability and electrical insulation.
- ★ Low-melting-point Lead Solder ★ 361℉/183℃. Soldering can be accomplished quickly. Excellent solder ability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- ★ Widely-used Electrical Solder ★ It’s designed for DIY, home improvement, repair of cables, radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, headsets, motors, toys, circuit boards and other electrical devices.
- Heats Evenly; Flows Quite Nicely
- Lower Melting Point
- No Evil Smell
- Less Smoke/Rosin Splash
- Shiny & Reliable Soldering Joints
- Minimum Residue
Reel Size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 2.8 cm/2.17 x 2.17 x 1.1 inches
Q: Which one is better, 60/40 Solder or 63/37 Solder?
A: 60/40 and 63/37 refer to the Sn/Pb proportion. Before mass production, we had taken this into consideration and in the end we decided to make it 63/37.
It is TREONYIA’s mission to provide customers with quality products at favorable prices (Actually, 63/37 tends to cost more because tin is more expensive than lead). We believe 63/37 Solder is a bit better than 60/40.
60/40 Solder: The melting point is 370.4℉/188℃. There is a “Plastic State” between solid and liquid states at 361℉-370.4℉ (183℃-188℃). Soldering joints may be not shiny enough.
63/37 Solder: It will melt at a lower temperature (361℉/183℃). 63/37 Eutectic Solder is a superior alloy that does not have a plastic state, which is very useful for hand-soldering. With a perfect Sn-Pb proportion, soldering is a breeze. It flows much better and creates shiny soldering joints.
If you’re a soldering beginner or you’re soldering something difficult or where a lower temperature is critical, this TREONYIA 63/37 Tin Lead Solder Wire with Rosin Core is your wise investment. Everyone could be a soldering expert!