63-37 Tin Lead Rosin Core Solder Wire (0.8mm 400g/0.88lbs)
- TREONYIA Solder Wire with Rosin Core features less smoke and rosin splash while soldering. The soldering points are brighter and stronger. Besides, there’s less residue after soldering.
- This Rosin Core Solder Wire is easy to use with the characteristic of uniform heating and excellent flowability.
- Gross weight 0.88lbs/400g; Diameter 0.6mm (0.0236 inches); Tin 63%-Lead 37% (Sn63-Pb37); Flux 1.8%. Excellent solder ability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- The melting point is 361℉/183℃. Soldering can be accomplished quickly with the Soldering Wire.
- The Tin Lead Solder Wire is designed for DIY, home improvement, repair of cables, radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, headsets, motors, toys, circuit boards and other electrical devices.
TOP NOTCH QUALITY THAT EVEN USED IN AEROSPACE
– Heats Evenly; Flows Quite Nicely
– Lower Melting Point
– Less Smoke/Rosin Splash
– Shiny & Reliable Soldering Joints
– Minimum Residue
FINE SOLDER WIRE – A must have tool for your DIY electronic projects.
TREONYIA Solder Wire is your reliable choice for DIY, home improvement, repair of cables, radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, headsets, motors, toys, circuit boards and other electrical devices.
Flux Content: 1.8%
Alloy: Tin 63% Lead 37%
Melting Point: 361℉/183℃
Gross Weight: 400g/0.88lbs/14.11oz
Wire Diameter: 0.8mm (0.031 inches)
Reel Size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 5.2 cm/2.17 x 2.17 x 2 inches
Package Content: 1 × 0.8mm 400g Solder Wire Spool
Q: Which one is better, 60/40 Solder or 63/37 Solder?
A: 60/40 and 63/37 refer to the Sn/Pb proportion. Before mass production, we had taken this into consideration and in the end we decided to make it 63/37.
It is TREONYIA’s mission to provide customers with quality products at favorable prices (Actually, 63/37 tends to cost more because tin is more expensive than lead). We believe 63/37 Solder is a bit better than 60/40.
60/40 Solder: The melting point is 370.4℉/188℃. There is a “Plastic State” between solid and liquid states at 361℉-370.4℉ (183℃-188℃). Soldering joints may be not shiny enough.
63/37 Solder: It will melt at a lower temperature (361℉/183℃). 63/37 Eutectic Solder is a superior alloy that does not have a plastic state, which is very useful for hand-soldering. With a perfect Sn-Pb proportion, soldering is a breeze. It flows much better and creates shiny soldering joints.
If you’re a soldering beginner or you’re soldering something difficult or where a lower temperature is critical, this TREONYIA 63/37 Tin Lead Solder Wire with Rosin Core is your wise investment.