Lead Free Rosin Core Solder Wire (0.6mm 50g/0.11lbs)
- ★ Lead Free Solder Wire with Rosin Core ★ RoHS & SGS Compliant. Less smoke and rosin splash while soldering. Bright and strong soldering points, no evil smell. Plus there’s less residue after soldering.
- ★ Easy-to-use Soldering Wire ★ Uniform heating and excellent flowability make soldering a breeze. Just take this pocket-friendly gadget everywhere (Gross weight: 0.11lbs/50g).
- ★ Reliable Rosin Core Solder ★ Diameter 0.6mm (0.0236 inches); Sn-99%, Ag-0.3%, Cu-0.7%; Flux 1.8% features superb inoxidizability and electrical insulation.
- ★ Low-melting-point Solder ★ 423-441℉/217-227℃. Soldering can be accomplished quickly. Excellent solder ability both in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity.
- ★ Widely-used Electrical Solder ★ It’s designed for DIY, home improvement, repair of cables, radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, headsets, motors, toys, circuit boards and other electrical devices.
TOP NOTCH QUALITY THAT EVEN USED IN AEROSPACE
– Heats Evenly; Flows Quite Nicely
– Lower Melting Point
– No Evil Smell
– Less Smoke/Rosin Splash
– Shiny & Reliable Soldering Joints
– Minimum Residue
FINE LEAD FREE SOLDER WIRE – A must have tool for your DIY electronic projects.
TREONYIA Solder Wire is your reliable choice for DIY, home improvement, repair of cables, radios, TVs, VCRs, stereos, headsets, motors, toys, circuit boards and other electrical devices.
Flux Content: 1.8%
Alloy: Sn-99%, Ag-0.3%, Cu-0.7%
Melting Point: 423-441℉/217-227℃
Certification: RoHS, SGS
Gross Weight: 50g/0.11lbs/1.76oz
Wire Diameter: 0.6mm (0.0236 inches)
Reel Size: 5.5 x 5.5 x 2.8 cm/2.17 x 2.17 x 1.1 inches
Package Content: 1 × 0.6mm 50g Solder Wire Spool
Notice: Lead-free solder has a higher melting temperature, which may require a higher temperature tip, depending on your iron.
Q: What’s the advantage of 1.8% Rosin Core over 2%?
A: 1.8% and 2% refer to the flux content. Compared with 2% Rosin Core, 1.8% Rosin Core Solder Wire has less smoke and less residue.