TREONYIA’s products have been manufactured under the highest standards of quality and workmanship. The parts of product are warranted to the original consumer purchaser (“Customer”) to be free from defects in material and workmanship during normal use within the warranty period.
TREONYIA’s warranty shall be effective from the date of purchase as shown on the purchaser’s receipt. Warranty on products is void after having been fully refunded.
In order to get the fastest and most efficient help from us, please finish the Warranty Registration first to activate it in our system. This helps us to locate your order and provide support if needed.
We have authorized no other sellers or distributors to sell any of our products and we cannot guarantee that products sold through elsewhere are authentic, therefore we reserve our rights of refusing to provide customer service and warranty for orders placed through other channels.
TREONYIA’s warranty is provided in accordance with the following terms and conditions:
- The warranty is valid for the original consumer purchaser only and is not assignable or transferable to any subsequent consumer.
- The original consumer purchaser of product is entitled to a repair, replacement or refund if the good fails to be of acceptable quality.
- Proof of purchase and malfunction are needed in the event of a warranty repair, exchange or refund.
- Free items.
- Lost or stolen products.
- Purchases from unauthorized channels.
- Items taken outside the original country of purchase.
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase and malfunction.
- Defect or damage caused by the use of other than genuine Treonyia parts.
- Defect or malfunction that occurs expire the applicable warranty period (Servicing required after warranty period may be quoted).
- TREONYIA’s warranty does not apply if the product is not used in accordance with instructions or not used in its normal and customary manner. The warranty excludes results of unauthorized and improper installation, use, storage, maintenance, repair, modification, abnormal condition (e.g. extreme temperatures) or other acts that are not the fault of TREONYIA.
HOW DO I MAKE A WARRANTY CLAIM?
If any of the products purchased from TREONYIA fails to function as promised, please use the Warranty Claim form or email us directly. We will get back to you ASAP.
Notice: Please do contain the Order ID, problem description and proof of malfunction (image or video).